I Was Here in Bern Red
- 180 cm length x 70 cm width ( with average of +/- 3 cm ).
- Chiffon ( 100% polyster ) - a customised high fabric quality of Shawlbyvsnow
- Features slightly transparency texture, light-weighed, average softness, breathable, easy to care or wash, easy to shape or outline face shape ( do not require starch during ironing ).
- Illustration of world map scattered with floral motif printed digitally on chiffon fabric, sketched by Shawlbyvsnow's Founder; Amirah Sulaiman.
- Universal rectangle shape hijab or long scarf.
- Machine-rolled for edge of the hijab
- Hand-sewn 'metal' label Shawlbyvsnow.
- Hand wash recommended
- Iron with medium temperature
- Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Gentle detergent.
- This hijab undergoes standard guideline of Shawlbyvsnow's Quality Control & packed in exclusive ombre-colored box as final touch.
Every piece is complimentary with our eco-friendly beautiful signature box which is recycle-friendly, ombre-tone designed.
The box is currently limited & only available for early-bird only.